A small blog, by John Leeson & Oksana Kuryliw. These pages were first set up in February, 2013, and we’re slowly adding to them.
We can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
See our Blog pages for new posts about… things. Recent posts are listed in the upper right.
Travel & Places
Libya (2006-2012) A country we’ve become intimately involved in, from our first trip there in 2006, to our most recent, in 2012 as election observers for the Canadian Libyan Council.
- About our Libyan involvement
- The journal of our 2006 trip (old webpage)
- Journal & videos of our week in Tripoli, 2012
South Africa & Zimbabwe (August, 2012)
- See this page for a couple of short wildlife videos, and some photos.
- Travel journal coming soon.
New York City (1965-2013)
- An appreciation of a great city we’ve visited many times, plus a few notes and photos from our last trip there, in February, 2013
A few other places from the past (Ukraine & Istanbul in June of this year plus Cuba, Japan ) to come…
- Bill & Anna’s story
Oksana’s parents, their wedding and a treasure in an old trunk. Plus some memorials of Bill’s remarkable life.
- Our wedding
We recently unearthed Some old super8-film from 1976
And on our old webpages:
- Eleanor Leeson, 1910-2010
Celebrating John’s mother’s 100th birthday, April 12, 2010, and marking her passing, two months later.
- Jack Leeson, 1912-2009
Photos and memories of the life of John’s father
See also John’s world music website (not currently being updated).